Let's meet, so we can shake things up, and get your brand's visual story where it needs to be.
"This is not just a bunch of motivation, these are actionable steps."
You are going to be required to "work it"...
Hi Patria, Thank you so much for our session today
It was absolutely amazing, and I literally lit up on another level--like my soul sang while talking with you.You have such a positive, warm approach, and when you asked the questions, the answers sort of revealed themselves like a rabbit coming out of a hat.
The conversation was amazing and I got a lot out of it, now I'm thinking about ideas on putting it to make it happen."
- Adrienne Sierzp, Photographer
Hi Ladies, I want to take this time out to give a shout out to this lady right here Patria Alexander.
Of course I knew her quite a while but after our conversation about doing a photo shoot. I heard and met a different lady.Trust me she is the best. Although I haven’t done my shoot as yet I already see the awesomeness of it.
As she guided me into thinking what and who are my special Niche the name of my new business was birthed.
I AM HER.
Thank you my dear for the wonderful brain storming ideas. The best is yet to come for you and everyone here.I will say more later. I am just overly excited
Yellow it is!"
- Angie Prince, Leadership Mindset Coach, #iamher
Our aim is to "flip & reverse"
your current products and services
your current customer experience and journey
your customer engagement through building, naming and nurturing your own tribe
your web design
your social media marketing
To design a brand story you're proud of telling (marketing) you need:
• A Disruptive brand model- Disruption is no longer a bad word in my book. You should join me on that. Disrupting your industry is bound to make you stand out, be chosen. You'll be going against the grain, kicking a$$ and collecting names - via emailhopefully!
• Creative Products & Unique Services - The market is saturated! I'm sure you've heard this line before. Well it's true. Don't join the market and dive into an ocean of look-a-like brands who all follow the industry norms with the same products and same offerings. Choose to do a one-up from that. Then you can charge one-up (or more) from the industry $tandards!
• Raving fans - give your fans a name, call them out, help them see why they belong being influenced by you. Why they love your business and why they need to keep referring clients to you. #brandmindersunite
• A complete online design manual - Don't hire a web designer, or graphic designer with no idea on what design, colors, style and story you want to tell on your website. Nine times out of ten, you won't get what you want. And then you'll have to take what you get and don't get upset....or, you'll have to do the hundreds of back and forth emails to get it right.
Don't. Do. That.
Are you ready to do this now?
I believe you should be.
Because every day you're not telling your own story, you're missing out. It's like working and never getting enough done!
Keep in mind, you can do this on your own. It'll take more time and a bit more effort, as opposed to having someone to work through it with you, guide you with a proven framework & validate your ideas and help you take it to the end. Well, actually, to the beginning. When you officially make your offer public.
But it is totally doable.
Best thing, I'm here when you are ready!
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I get a refund if I'm unhappy with my purchase?
If you are unsatisfied with your session, we can talk about being eligible for a refund. Much of the ideas we'll come up with are actionable, and I would need to have seen you apply those before providing a refund.
How do I schedule my appointment?
Upon purchasing a session, you'll receive further instructions on how to book a time for your appointment.
Can I purchase sessions more than once?
Absolutely! If you find yourself in need of more 1:1 sessions, simply purchase the session again.
As a Branding Photographer & Visual Strategist. I've had to study visual brands, understand women in business, our unique approaches and how we should leverage our strengths. As a visual artist, I love creative brands that value a high end feel and look.
In my world, and hopefully yours too, creativity is a real currency.
Doing this work with me, means your competition becomes obsolete. You will set yourself apart. That's real branding.